You have 5 ways to place your order! Online, telephone, mail, fax or in-store at any of our 9 Fitness Superstore Showrooms.
- Online orders - Log onto www.fitness-superstore.co.uk and follow the online instructions. Please Note: We are presently unable to accept orders from overseas or Southern Ireland on the website. If you require assistance or a specific quote for shipping overseas please call us on +44 1604 673000.
- Telephone Orders - Telephone orders can be placed Monday to Friday 9.00am to 9.00pm, Saturday 9.00am to 5.00pm and Sunday 11.00am to 4.00pm. Have your order and credit card details ready. When placing your order by phone, you will be given an order number. Call us now on 01604673000.
- Mail Orders - If ordering by post you must provide all relevant information (i.e. product code and description, name and address, postcode and contact telephone numbers) requested on our brochure order forms. Please allow 5 working days for clearance of personal cheques on top of normal delivery time.
- Fax Orders - Fax the order to Fitness Superstore fax line 01604 673001. All faxed orders must be paid by credit/debit cards. We will call you to confirm receipt of your fax. You can fax your order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- In-store - visit one of our 9 Fitness Superstore showrooms, the largest in the UK.
All orders must be paid in full before they will be shipped. This includes any item put on back order because it is out of stock. Payment is necessary so that we can allocate the incoming stock to your order. If you do not wish for payment to be taken for back order items, we will be able to leave the item on back order for you, but we cannot guarantee that there will be free stock available to fulfil your order.
Credit and Debit Card Orders
We accept the following payment cards:
VISA and Mastercard credit cards
Debit cards with a VISA or Mastercard logo
We also accept PayPal.
If you are ordering by credit card (mail order) the goods must be sent to the card holder’s registered address. If you require the goods to be sent elsewhere (i.e. a work address) you must telephone Fitness Superstore prior to ordering. You will be required to provide additional information. Please note: We are unable to accept orders under £10 (excluding delivery).
Interest Free and Deferred Payment Schemes
Orders over £299 could qualify for one of our interest-free or buy now, pay later schemes. We also offer classic credit finance options for orders over £300. The credit advertised is provided exclusively by V12 Retail Finance with whom we have a commercial relationship. Find out more about all our finance options.
To guarantee security of your information, we use secure server technology, known as SSL (Secure Socket Layer). When you place your order, this security technology encrypts your details before they are sent. SSL encryption is virtually unbreakable. However if you still do not wish to send details via the internet you can place you order by calling or faxing us. Fitness Superstore have never experienced any instance of credit card fraud resulting from information passed to us.
Internet Site Security - Fitness-Superstore.co.uk is 100% secure. Fitness Superstore guarantees the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Buy with confidence
Your satisfaction is very important to us. If you are not satisfied or have questions about your order, please call our Customer Service Department on 01604673000 (9am - 5pm Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm Saturday, 11am - 2pm Sunday) or write to:
13 Gate Lodge Close