FUNCTIONAL TRAINERS/CABLE MACHINES
A cable machine is an essential to weight and functional training. Consisting of a sturdy mainframe with one or more weight stacks attached to a cable and pulley system, the Cable Machine provides a nearly endless choice of exercises with the freedom to train your full body.
One of the most versatile pieces of strength equipment, the cable machine certainly gives traditional free weight training a run for its money. Cable Machines comprise of sectorised weight stacks or plate loading facilities for an easy interchange between weights. Features on the mainframe is an adjustable origin point, so you can access an endless array of high, mid and low pulley exercises.
Compatible with a wide range of attachments, the pulley can be adjusted to perform a near endless list of exercises from kickbacks to chest press. You are guaranteed the ability to complete full body workouts with this extremely versatile bit of kit.
Here at Fitness Superstore, we offer a broad range of Cable Machines / Functional Trainers, so whether you are just beginning your fitness journey or are already a pro, you will find something that’s perfect for you and your goals. A Cable Machine can be the ideal choice for all trainers; simply set at your desired weight, grab your choice of attachment, adjust the origin point and begin your set.
The Benefits of Cable Machines
Easy To Change Weight
Resembling a sectorised weight machine, cable machines are often easier to use than free weights. Simply move your pin within the stack or add a plate on to increase your weight quickly, without the faff of loading up a barbell.
Putting you out of the way of potential danger, a cable machine is a much safer training option compared to free weights. If you feel a lift is too heavy, simply let go of the cables to return the weight stack or plate loaded station to its starting point.
Cable machines are less complex, require less technicality and you can simply let go if you feel you are unable to carry on with an exercise - unlike free weights.
Cable machines can be used to exercise the whole body. From chest to glutes, perform your gruelling full body workouts and reach your goals with just one bit of kit.
Experience continual tension to your muscles as your lift and lower the weight with a cable machine. This increases your ‘time under tension’, a renowned beneficial component of strength training which promotes mind-muscle connection and improved form.
Most cable machines work on a single (but adjustable) plane of motion without the weight imbalance that’s normally experienced when using free weights. This permits the user to perfect their form and avoid unnecessary strain.
The carabiner clip method of attachment means that a user can choose from variety of equipment. Bars, ropes, handles and straps can be purchased to incorporate an extremely wide variety of movements into your workout routine.
A Shoppers Guide to Cable Machines
Consider your budget, the quality of equipment you are looking for and the deal available on your sought-after machine. Here at Fitness Superstore, we offer a price match promise and exclusive models to our customers.
Measure up your desired location and compare this with the dimensions of our machines- feel free to ask our sales team if you need any help or information.
We offer a wide range of styles, colours and various cable machines / trainers, make sure to choose one which best suits your needs.
All machines state their maximum weight capacity, check this out and how it fits in with your fitness goals.
Check out our available attachments, check for any that are included with your chosen cable machine and any additional ones we have to offer at Fitness Superstore. We want to make sure you are able to meet all your exercise goals.
Why buy your Cable Machine / Functional Trainer from Fitness Superstore?
- Try Before You Buy – Get friendly and expect advice from our in-store advisors at one of our nationwide showrooms.
- Range of Payment Options - including interest free finance and buy now, pay later schemes. Check out our finance optionspage for more information.
- Fastest Delivery – check if your chosen Cable Machine / Functional Trainer is available for next day or Saturday delivery and book in your chosen delivery date.
- Installation Services - All Cable Machines / Functional Trainers do come with instruction manuals, but we do offer an installation service for selected models, call us on 01604 673000 if you need more information.
- 14-day Price Promise - You are guaranteed to purchase a Cable Machine / Functional Trainer at the lowest price with Fitness Superstore. If you subsequently find the same like-for-like product at a lower price, we refund 110% of the difference immediately.
- Save On Special Offers – we often have offers on second hand and ex-display Cable Machines / Functional Trainers available to purchase and pick-up from our store locations. Visit our Special Offers Page or call us on 01604 673000 if you need more information.