Installation Request Form
Site access form relating to the installation of fitness and strength training equipment. We also use this form to gather information on ex-display doorstep only deliveries.
Please note that not providing this form with the requested information may significantly delay your installation as the 14 working days will not begin until we receive the completed form.
To ensure smooth and problem free installation please answer with as much detail as possible throughout this form.
In order to maintain Government Guidelines plus to protect other customers and or staff team we will be suspending installations in Very High Risk (COVID-19 Alert Tier Three) Areas.
If you are in a Tier Three area at the time you place your order you will still be able to choose the installation option but will later be contacted about the possible available options
If you already have an installation booked and your area is placed under tier three restrictions the installation will NOT go ahead, but you will be contacted about available options
We hope you understand the health and safety of our team, their families and other customers is extremely important to us.Within this form are a number of terms and conditions relating to the health and safety of yourself and our team during the installation visit.Please ensure you read these carefully and are prepared to meet the requirements we have set out. At the end of the form is a separate tick box which informs us that you have read, understood and agreed to these requirements, plus that you are fully aware that if you fail to comply with the restrictions our team may leave the job and you will need to pay for a return visit.
Please help us to complete your installation by taking note of the following:
- We will always endevour to arrive on time, but cannot be held responsible for late arrival due to unforseen circumstances.
- If you have provided us with a valid mobile telephone number we will sent you texts from Bodypower on the day of your appointment which will contain a link to track your install/delivery team as they approach you.
- It is imperative that the space for the product(s) has been cleared. The area for the equipment to be installed into must be clear and ready before the installation team's arrival.
- Access to the installation area is unrestricted. A clear, safe path from the access to your property to the installation area must be preparted before the installation team's arrival.
- Shortly before our team arrive, they will contact you by phone to run through a number of health-related questions; in order to ensure it is safe for them to attend and complete your installation/delivery/service. Please be aware that if your answers to these questions show there is a risk to our team, unfortunately, we will have to postpone the appointment and we will need to reschedule when it is safe for them to attend.
- Prior to our planned visit should any member of your household demonstrate or come into contact with an individual that demonstrates they have symptoms of COVID-19 or tests positive for COVID-19, please can you contact us immediately at email@example.com and in the subject line enter your order number and COVID-19 ALERT.
- Adequate parking / vehicle access must be provided. Any charges incurred by the installer for parking etc. will be chargeable prior to the installation. Please note that we cannot provide an installation service where no parking is available. This includes Red Routes in Metropolitan Areas.
- In order to reduce the risks to your household, our team, their families and other customers during our visit we ask that everyone in your property maintain a safe distance (at least 2 metres), whilst the team is present at your property.
- We ask that yourself and any other household members (including pets) remain in a different room to that which the team are working in.
- Should you or a member of your household including any pets enter the room whilst our team is working in there or come within 2 metres of them you will be reminded once. If this happens on a second occasion, you will be warned that should a third breach occur they will have to abandon the job and you would need to pay for a return visit when there is no longer any risk from COVID-19. If you then breach these restrictions on a third occasion the team will telephone the office to discuss the situation and seek permission to leave your property.
- The office will telephone you in order to discuss the cost and likely time scale of a team returning to complete the installation.
- Please be assured at all times our team will be making use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), this includes gloves, face masks, overshoes, disinfectant and hand gel. Common sense is the key factor in keeping our team and others safe – no risks will be taken to jeopardise this. When leaving the site, the used PPE will be placed into a small bag. We will ask if we can dispose of this in your outside bin. If this is not possible the team will double bag the used PPE items and will dispose of these off-site.
- Due to varying restrictions in different parts of the united kingdom to combat the COVID-19 virus and the possibility that some areas of the country may have to re-impose some lockdown measures the installation service may have to contact you to tell you that this service is not available in your are or postpone your appointment at the last minute. We will always do our best to work with you and within the measures imposed by local and national authorities but our first priority will always be to the health and safety of our customers and our staff teams.
- You will need to ensure that there is an adequate safe parking area for a long wheelbase transit van, within a reasonable distance from your property that will enable our team to abide by the social distance rules. Any pay to park charges must be paid for by you in advance of the installation. The team are not permitted to park illegally (i.e. on double yellow lines, Red Routes in Metropolitan areas or in a permit only parking zone without a permit). Please note that we can not provide an installation service were no safe parking is available and you may be charged for a revisit if the team arrive and these arrangements are not in place.