At Fitness Superstore we offer a huge variety of cross trainers for both home and commercial use, manufactured by world renowned brands such as Bowflex, NordicTrack, ProForm, BH Fitness, Life Fitness, Matrix and many more. With ellipticals to suit all budgets and spaces, and with a range of flexible finance options to choose from, you’re sure to find the right one for you.
CROSS TRAINER BENEFITS
Using an elliptical reduces the impact on your joints, compared to cardio exercises such as running.
Encourages aerobic fitness
Pushing pedals and engaging your arms via the levers provides an aerobic workout which is great for your heart, brain, and blood vessels.
Total body workout
In using both your arms, legs and core, your elliptical workout will target your entire body, including large muscle groups.
TYPES OF CROSS TRAINERS
Elliptical Cross Trainers
Elliptical Cross Trainers are those commonly seen in commercial gyms and health clubs, designed to fit seamlessly into the home. It combines the movements of a treadmill and stepper do deliver an effective lower body workout, and incorporates handles to work your upper body too.
Exclusive to Fitness Superstore, the MAX Trainer is world renowned, and is designed to burn more calories than any other cardio machine. Boasting a total-body workout, compact design and 48-hour afterburn effect, you only need 14 minutes a day on a MAX Trainer to hit your goals.
Commercial Cross Trainers
A Commercial Cross Trainer is a must-have for your facility. They feature more entertainment and workout options, and benefit from advanced durability that's designed to withstand intense daily usage.
CROSS TRAINER ADD ONS
Place under your elliptical for stability and to protect your floors from wear, as well as perspiration.
some elliptical cross trainers offer wireless heart rate monitoring. Belts can be added for even more accurate readings. Alternatively, you can buy a heart rate monitor.
modules can be purchased for additional workout programmes (select brands and models).
Why buy your cross trainer from Fitness Superstore?
- You can try before you buy - and get expert advice from our in-store advisors - at any one of our 11 UK showrooms
- We offer a range of payment options, including interest free finance and buy now, pay later schemes. Payments can be spread over 6, 12, 24 or 36 months (depending on the product and finance type. You can find more information on our finance options page.
- Fastest delivery - many of our cross trainers are available for next day or Saturday delivery, and you can even choose you delivery date
- Delivery is free on all ellipticals (no delivery costs for purchases over £99) delivered to UK mainland addresses (exclusions apply). For details please see our delivery information.
- Installation service available: All ellipticals do come with instruction manuals, but we do offer an installation service for selected models. For more information call us on 01604 673000.
- 14-day Price Promise: Our 14-day Price Promise guarantees that you purchase an elliptical cross trainer at the lowest price. If you subsequently find the same like-for-like product at a lower price, we will refund 110% of the difference immediately.
- Second hand and ex-display options: As well as brand new, we also have a small selection of second hand and ex-display cross trainers available to purchase and pick-up from our store locations. For more information see our ex-display cross trainers or contact us on 01604 673000.